(guest)

Jaga .
Jaga .

What can i do?

Hai, naa peiru Jagadeesh
Neinu baagaa chadive vidyaardini. baagaa chadivi manchi maarkulu techchukuni, kaaleij loo jaayin ayyaanu. inter 2nd year varkuu koodaa baagaa chadivaanu b.tech looki raagaanei neinu oka ammaayini preiminchaanu. aame kudaa nannu preminchinadi. chaalaa roojulu baagaanei unnaamu.
tarvaata telisindi aameku neinu parichayam avvaka mundei nischitaardam jarigipooyindani. kaanii aame naatoo eimii chappaleidu. naannu entagaanoo preimistuu undi. tananu adugudaamantei adagaleikapootunnaanu. ippudu nannu emi
cheyamantaaru?
neinu raasinadi naa nija jiivitam. oka cinema story ani maatram anukookandi. miiku emayinaa suggestion ivvaalanukuntei naa gmail ki mii suggestion raasi panpinchagalaru.
Thank you.
my gmail --> jagadeesh.preamkumar@gmail.com
28 October 2010 10:34:52 PM UTC
0 Replies
Yamini .
Yamini .

True Love

Once there was this girl, who loved a boy. she loved him 4, 4 years. He ever said anything, She got an arranged marriage. On the engagement, she saw the guy's writing on her kerchief, HE LOVED HER TOO ! her parents went to the boy's house, ( he was crying on his bed because the girl was getting married), SURPRISE ! ! ! He was now going to get married to the girl with the consent of EVERYONE! ! !

True Love Da
Bbiyan .
Bbiyan .

story

LET’S US START WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

Man : I’d like to call you. What’s your number?
Woman : It’s in the phone book.
Man : But I don’t know your name?
Woman : That’s in the phone book too.
Man : I know how to please a woman.
Woman : Then please leave me alone.
Man : I want to give myself to you.
Woman : Sorry, I don’t accept cheap gift.
Man : I’d go through anything for you.
Woman : Good! Let’s start with your bank account.

Bbiyan .
Bbiyan .

short stroy

MY WIFE APPEARS

The man approached very beautiful women in the large supermarket and asked, “You know, I’ve lost my wife in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?”
“Why?”
“Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere.”
04 August 2010 1:55:13 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

HOT LOVE

His wife died, and the Jewish man told the funeral director that he wanted her cremated. The funeral director said, “Cremation is not allowed in your religion.”
“I don’t care,” he replied. “Just once I’d like to see her hot.”
04 August 2010 1:49:14 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

MIRACLE OF LOVE

Several years ago reader’s digest carried a moving story about a baby boy in a Milwaukee hospital. The baby was blind, mentally retarded, and had cerebral palsy. He was little more than a vegetable that didn’t respond to sound or touch. His parents had abandoned him.
The hospital didn’t know what to do with the baby. Then someone remembered Mary Lempke, a 52-year-old nurse who lived nearby. She had raised five children of her own. She would know how to care for such a baby. They asked May to take the infant, saying, “He’ll probably die young.” Mary responded, “If I take the baby, he won’t die young; and I’ll be happy to take him.”

04 August 2010 1:47:38 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

MIRACLE OF LOVE

04 August 2010 1:47:00 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

I AM LOVE

The devote yells at the Lord,
“What kind of a God are you that you dare to reward my devotion!” The Lord replies with a smile
“I am love. So how can I offer reward?”

04 August 2010 1:45:37 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

I AM LOVE

The devote yells at the Lord,
“I am love. So how can I offer reward?”

04 August 2010 1:44:59 AM UTC
0 Replies
Bbiyan  .
Bbiyan .

love story

KING’S LOVE

A great king fell in love with a young princess. While he was talking with her about marriage, she collapsed as though dead. This greatly upset the king and nearly caused him to faint. She was more important to him than his own life. His love put him into action instantly. He found some extremely precious medicine in a cabinet nearby. Filling his own mouth with it, he opened her firmly set lips and teeth. Then he breathed into her mouth, pouring the cordial tonic into the princess who seemed lifeless. Gradually, she returned to her senses. He gently helped her to sit up. After a while she was able to stand on her feet. She took a few steps as he held her in his arm. With continued medication and care she began to walk alone again, holding his hand. There can be no doubt that he was lovingly caring for her. He continued to do whatever was necessary for her. If she started to faint again, he would have caught her. If she had encountered any rough terrain that was difficult to walk, he would have supported her and remained at her side.
04 August 2010 1:43:56 AM UTC